The DCS Android Application is now DCSLinkStream
The Data Collection Station LinkStream App decreases the cost and time required to gather and process fish data. The DCS app provides immediate access to all your field-data and eliminates the errors and delays associated with data transcription from paper to PC.
DCSLinkStream provides these benefits:
- Eliminate the time and errors associated with transcription of data from paper to PC.
- Streamline and speed up your data-taking.
- Real-time feedback to easily guide dynamic or quota-driven studies.
- Increased accuracy of animal measurements by creating a standardized process across multiple users
- Immediate access to your data; no more transcribing, no more waiting.
- QC module validates data to your specifications when the data is entered, not later when corrections aren’t possible.
DCSLinkStream does this by:
- Easily customized studies; create new fields, trigger actions and data summary views yourself, at any time.
- Connecting to all your hardware. DCS LinkStream serves as the central point of connection for all of your data-collecting and output devices:
- Length-measurement boards
- PIT-tag readers
- Bar-code scanners
- Label Printers
- Providing real-time feedback to the user:
- PIT tag alerts with full PIT-tag record history lookup, on the fly
- Quota/tally fields
- Data summary views
- Summary Tables
Try it Now for 30 days, No Credit-Card Required.
Go to the DCS Downloads Page, install DCSLinkStream to your Android-powered Tablet and register via the App for the 30-day trial.
DCSLinkStream costs just $30 per month per user. There are no upfront license fees or other maintenance costs. The App can be run on a variety of Android devices.
Ready to buy?
There are two options to purchase your DCSLinkStream subscriptions:
- Sign up for DCSUnity (a Web App which works with DCSLinkStream) and purchase DCSLinkStream licenses through the DCSUnity website with a credit card:
Signing up for DCSUnity is Free, with Paid options available. If you’ve registered your DCSLinkStream installation (via your Tablet), a DCSUnity account has already been created for you. Use the same login and password as you do for DCSLinkStream.
- Click on “Contact Us” in the lower-right of your browser, fill out the form and someone will respond.